The Cremation Society of Southern California was founded by Chris and Rhonda Miller who have been providing dignified funeral services to the Southern California area for over forty years.
This family owned crematory focuses on you and your family when you need us most. We are a membership-based cremation provider, established to address the growing demand for cremation services at an affordable price.
Cremation arrangements or pre-planning can be easily completed on this website or by calling our 24-hour toll free number (1-855-734-4440). We can personalize and customize your cremation service and we offer a wide array of funeral merchandise at affordable prices. You can expect our staff to be open and upfront about our pricing and services and to make your funeral arrangement process as easy as possible.
CSOSC proudly operates its own crematory, thereby avoiding costly subcontracting fees and assuring family members that their loved one will remain in our care and on site throughout the entire cremation process. CSOSC has relationships with various churches and community centers throughout Southern California where dignified, full traditional funeral services can be held at a fraction of the price of corporate funeral homes.
What makes us unique from other funeral homes and cremation providers?
- Our phones are answered 24/7 and we’re always available for families, Hospice staff, and other care providers.
- Families can become members, or prepay for their funeral, memorial service and cremation.
- The Cremation Society owns our own crematory, which means we will personally oversee the care and disposition of your loved one from start to finish.
- Our cremationists are fully trained, and licensed funeral directors and crematory managers.
- We usually obtain certified death certificates for families within days from the date of death.
- Funeral directors usually arrive at place of death within an hour of the call and are dispatched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All planners are licensed, experienced funeral directors with experience working with Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, Catholic, & Protestant families.
- Certified Celebrants are available for families desiring non-religious funerals and memorial services.
- "Open Door Policy" Family may view the crematory at any time during regular business hours (M-F, 9 am - 5 pm) and may be present during the cremation process if they wish.*
- Cremation completed and urn available for family within 24-72 hours of receiving all required paperwork.*
- We are a member of the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association.
Whether you are pre-arranging or in need of immediate funeral services let Cremation Society of Southern California show you how simple and affordable arrangement can be for your family.
* additional fees may apply.